Ravioli Lasagna is the easiest lasagna recipe! This simple lasagna takes just a few minutes to prep -no boiling noodles necessary. Such an easy weeknight family dinner recipe.
I’m always looking for ways to make dinner time easier. When my kids get home from school, they’re hungry and ready to eat dinner.
So, I try to keep things pretty simple and easy.
This ravioli lasagna is cheesy, saucy, and just downright tasty. But it’s so much easier to make than a traditional lasagna.
There is minimal prep for this recipe. The ravioli goes into the dish frozen, so there’s no need to thaw it beforehand. You can even prep the ground beef mixture ahead of time to speed things along.
Most of the time is baking time, which is hands-off. It makes this recipe simple to put together and then you can walk away and do whatever else you need to do while it bakes.
What To Serve With Ravioli Lasagna
More Easy Lasagna Recipes!
If you’ve tried this ravioli lasagna recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes!
- 1 1/4 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup finely diced white or yellow onion
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 24-28 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 24-26 ounce package frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Grease a 2.5 or 3 quart baking dish. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until browned. Drain.
- Return beef to pan, and stir in onion. Cook until onion has softened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in garlic and Italian seasoning. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add a thin layer of the spaghetti sauce to the bottom of the baking dish.
- Layer half of the ravioli, all of the beef mixture, and 1/2 cup cheese.
- Top with remaining half ravioli, sauce, and remaining cheese.
- Cover, and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until heated through.
Adapted from Taste of Home.