This easy recipe for Roasted Summer Vegetables makes a simple, healthy side dish that makes the most of the fresh, seasonal veggies.
Sometimes the best recipes are barely recipes at all. They’re simple and easy but yet taste great.
These Roasted Summer Vegetables are just that kind of recipe. Roasting allows the flavor to shine through, and the simple seasoning compliments the flavor of the veggies.
Plus, this recipe is a snap to make. Just slice, toss, season, and roast!
More veggie recipes!
If you’ve tried this roasted summer vegetable recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes! You can SUBSCRIBE to receive my latest recipe newsletters or FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST for even more delicious food.
Roasted Summer Vegetables
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 lbs . creamer potatoes
- 2 bell peppers (red (yellow, or orange))
- 5 small zucchini
- 2 small yellow squash
- 2-3 T . olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 1/2 T . Salt-free Italian seasoning blend (like Mrs. Dash's)
- 1/2 tsp . garlic powder (not garlic salt)
- Salt and pepper (I like kosher salt)
- 1/4 c . Parmesan cheese (grated)
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line a half sheet pan (18x13-inches) with parchment paper.
- Place grape tomatoes on prepared baking sheet.
- Slice potatoes in half, and place on baking sheet.
- Seed and cut bell peppers into chunks, and place on baking sheet.
- Slice zucchini and yellow squash, and place on baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over vegetables, add minced garlic, and toss to coat.
- Spread into an even layer.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until lightly roasted.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan, and return to the oven for 2-3 minutes, or until melted.