Best cottage cheese pancakes! Made with oatmeal and cottage cheese, this recipe makes yummy, light and fluffy pancakes!
We don't have a set diet that we follow, but one thing that we have been trying to do is to add more protein where we can.
So, I partnered with Shamrock Farms to create these cottage cheese pancakes. These pancakes are an easy way to add a little extra protein to our morning.
They're made with oats, eggs, and cottage cheese, so they are full of good-for-you ingredients. I use Shamrock Farms cottage cheese for these pancakes. Every Shamrock Farms product begins with pure, wholesome, nutritious milk with no added growth hormones.
Shamrock Farms products are crafted using a hands-on approach that has been refined for three generations.
How To Make Cottage Cheese Pancakes
Add the oats to the blender and pulse four times. Add remaining ingredients and blend until well-combined.
Grease a skillet and drop batter onto the skillet or griddle. Cook until the pancake is done on one side, flip, and continue cooking.
What Do Cottage Cheese Pancakes Taste Like?
Ultimately, though it doesn't much how much good stuff is in food if no one wants to eat it. These pancakes are light and fluffy, and they taste like French toast (with the addition of some syrup)!
They smell amazing, and they taste just as good.
Can I Freeze These Pancakes?
You can! Cook the pancakes and then place them on a wire cooling rack to cool to room temperature.
Once at room temperature place them in a single layer in a resealable freezer-safe container. Place sheets of wax paper in between any layers to avoid sticking.
More Pancake Recipes!
If you’ve tried this cottage cheese pancake recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who've made my recipes!
Cottage Cheese Pancakes
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup Shamrock Farms cottage cheese (4% or 2% ok)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Add the oats to a blender or food processor.
- Pulse 4 times.
- Add in remaining ingredients, and blend until combined.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat, and grease with nonstick cooking spray.
- Drop by 2-tablespoon scoops onto skillet, and cook until edges look dry and bubbles begin to pop.
- Flip, and continue cooking for another 2 or so minutes.
- Serve topped with favorite pancake topping.