Best cottage cheese pancakes! Made with oatmeal and cottage cheese, this recipe makes yummy, light and fluffy pancakes!
This post was created in partnership with Shamrock Farms. As always, all opinions are my own.
We don’t have a set diet that we follow, but one thing that we have been trying to do is to add more protein where we can.
These cottage cheese pancakes are an easy way to add a little extra protein to our morning. They’re made with oats, eggs, and cottage cheese, so they are full of good-for-you ingredients.
I use Shamrock Farms cottage cheese for these pancakes. Every Shamrock Farms product begins with pure, wholesome, nutritious milk with no added growth hormones.
Shamrock Farms products are crafted using a hands-on approach that has been refined for three generations.
What do cottage cheese pancakes taste like?
Ultimately, though it doesn’t much how much good stuff is in food if no one wants to eat it. These pancakes are light and fluffy, and they taste like French toast (with the addition of some syrup)! They smell amazing, and they taste just as good.
If you’ve tried this cottage cheese pancake recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes! You can SUBSCRIBE to receive my latest recipe newsletters or FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST for even more delicious food.
Cottage Cheese Pancakes
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup Shamrock Farms cottage cheese (4% or 2% ok)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Add the oats to a blender or food processor.
- Pulse 4 times.
- Add in remaining ingredients, and blend until combined.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat, and grease with nonstick cooking spray.
- Drop by 2-tablespoon scoops onto skillet, and cook until edges look dry and bubbles begin to pop.
- Flip, and continue cooking for another 2 or so minutes.
- Serve topped with favorite pancake topping.