This time of year, it’s all about the cookies!
I like to make a mix of old favorites and new recipes every year.
It’s nice to have the old standbys and still try out new recipes to find new favorites.
This Raspberry Tassies recipe is a little different than most cookies.
Tassies are considered cookies, but they are almost like little mini pies.
These tassies have a rich, flaky shell and are filled with raspberry fruit filling (pie filling). Since the fruit filling is full of great chunks of fruit in it, so I prefer it to using jam (if you’re looking for a great recipe using jam, check out my jam bar recipe).
The raspberry tassies are on the less sweet side, so I topped them with a fresh raspberry and a little whipped cream to dress them up and make them just a touch sweeter.
More holiday cookie recipes!
If you’ve tried this raspberry tassies recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes! You can SUBSCRIBE to receive my latest recipe newsletters or FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST for even more delicious food.
Raspberry Tassies Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter at cool room temperature
- 3 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 21 ounce can raspberry fruit filling
- Beat butter, cream cheese, flour, and almond extract together until well-combined.
- Cover dough, and chill until firm.*
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Grease and flour a 24-cup mini muffin tin.
- Divide chilled dough between the mini muffin cups, pressing dough into the bottom and up the sides.
- Divide fruit filling between cookie cups.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes, or until tassies are light golden brown.
- Let cool in pan before removing.
Love this recipe?
Share your thoughts below and let’s chat! Make sure to connect with me on your favorite social platform below and show me what you made!