Zucchini Frittata is a simple, 30 minute, 5 ingredient, vegetarian breakfast, brunch, or dinner frittata recipe that is sure to please!
This. This Zucchini Frittata is one of my favorite dinners. Growing up, my mom made this for dinner along with bran muffins, and it was one of my favorite dinners.
Now, I make this for my kids. My kids claim that they don’t like eggs or zucchini, but they like this frittata.
It’s simple but tasty, and it’s also easy, inexpensive, and filling.
What to serve with frittata
I like to serve this zucchini frittata with muffins. It goes well with my Blueberry Lemon Ricotta Muffins for a delicious breakfast, brunch, or dinner!
How to store frittata
I store leftovers covered in the fridge.
Can you reheat this frittata?
You can! I just reheat it in the microwave.
More zucchini recipes!
More egg recipes!
If you’ve tried this zucchini frittata recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes! You can SUBSCRIBE to receive my latest recipe newsletters or FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST for even more delicious food.
- 4 medium zucchini
- 12 large eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Shred zucchini, and place in a colander.
- Sprinkle with salt, and let zucchini sit for about 15 minutes.
- Squeeze all of the moisture you can out of the zucchini.
- Heat a large skillet (I use a 10.5 inch, 3.5 quart skillet) over medium-low heat.
- Place zucchini in skillet, and let cook for about 1 minute.
- Pour egg mixture over zucchini, and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top.
- Place in oven, and bake for about 20-25 minutes.