Now, I make this for my kids. My kids claim that they don’t like eggs or zucchini, but they like this frittata. It’s simple but tasty, and it’s also easy, inexpensive, and filling. Serve it with Blueberry Lemon Ricotta Muffins for a delicious breakfast, brunch, or dinner!
- 4 zucchini
- 12 large eggs
- 1/3 c . milk
- Salt and pepper
- 1 c . shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Shred zucchini, and place in a colander.
- Sprinkle with salt, and let zucchini sit for about 15 minutes.
- Squeeze all of the moisture you can out of the zucchini.
- Heat a large skillet (I use a 10.5 inch, 3.5 quart skillet) over medium-low heat.
- Place zucchini in skillet, and let cook for about 1 minute.
- Pour egg mixture over zucchini, and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top.
- Place in oven, and bake for about 20-25 minutes.
You may also like…