Copycat Texas Roadhouse butter is a delicious cinnamon honey butter that tastes just like the real deal! This cinnamon honey butter recipe takes just 5 ingredients and 5 minutes to make.
Copycat Texas Roadhouse butter is a delicious cinnamon honey butter that tastes just like the real deal! This recipe is so quick and easy to make!
This cinnamon honey butter recipe takes just 5 ingredients and 5 minutes to make, and it's so good slathered on everything from Texas Roadhouse rolls to sweet potatoes!
- Butter: The butter should be softened but shouldn't be melty. Setting the butter out at room temperature for about 30 minutes should work. I don't recommend softening the butter in the microwave because it can get too soft very quickly.
You can find tips for softening butter here.
- Powdered sugar: Feel free to add more or less to taste. Adding additional powdered sugar will give you thicker butter.
- Honey: I don't recommend adding additional honey because you can end up with runny butter.
- Vanilla extract
- Cinnamon: You can add additional cinnamon if you'd like stronger cinnamon flavor.
How to make copycat Texas roadhouse butter
Step 1: Add all the ingredients (butter, powdered sugar, honey, vanilla, and cinnamon) to a large bowl.
Step 2: Using an electric mixer, mix on low for about 30 seconds. Increase the hand mixer speed to medium and beat until well-combined.
Step 3: Store any leftover butter in the refrigerator.
You can use unsalted butter. You'll also need to add ¼ teaspoon salt.
You can! The butter can be stored in a freezer-safe container for up to 3 months.
Any leftover cinnamon honey butter should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. The butter will keep for up to 1 month when properly stored in the fridge.
Once the butter has been chilled, you'll want to set it out for about 30 minutes to let it soften up before use.
If you’ve tried this copycat Texas Roadhouse butter recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who've made my recipes!
Copycat Texas Roadhouse Butter Recipe
- ½ cup salted butter softened
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Add all the ingredients to a large bowl.
- Mix on low for about 30 seconds.
- Increase speed to medium and beat until well-combined.
- Store any leftover butter in the refrigerator.